Sunday, May 19, 2013

~ checkerboard baby blankie ~


I finished up this preemie baby blankie about a week ago.  I crocheted it with Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in the colors of 'chocolate' and 'butterscotch', and it measures 17" x 26".  The 'butterscotch' color does look a little more yellow in real life - I just couldn't get a good picture of it.  
 
The pattern I used is the small 'double duty square'.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Before I leave to go do my shopping today, I will leave you with this happy song I first heard on a tv commercial.  I hope it makes you smile.  :)
 
 

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Debi....I love it ....this is so cute and different.....I like it...you always have something different and cute.Nice .Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a happy tune to start off the day.. Great to have the feet this side of the dirt lol...

    I do like the way you join the squares together.. No ridges... as in double crochet....
    I will have to try it , so neat:))
    Have a wonderful day .. Hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, I love your baby blanket. Thanks for sharing the pattern for us. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Debi, I love that square :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Debi y muchas gracias por tu comentario. Que manta tan bonita de bebe, me gusta mucho la combinación de colores
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love that butterscotch color too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)