Saturday, May 18, 2013

~ plastic canvas cups ~

 

On my last trip to AC Moore (I love this craft store the best), I bought 2 of those plastic cups that you take apart so you can decorate the inside.  It's primarily sold for the kids because it comes with 3 paper inserts that can be colored with crayons.  I chose to do a plastic canvas insert with mine.  The only problem I came across is that the bottom of the cup is a tad bit smaller than the top, so when the plastic canvas piece is rounded to insert into the cup, the edges do not meet all the way - it leaves an opening - kind of like a V.  It doesn't matter though - I just put the V opening where the handle is.  :)
 

 
 
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)