Tuesday, June 25, 2013

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me happy:

* we've left this morning to go to our campground for the week - yay!!  Our grandsons William and James are going with us, so I don't think I'll get to rest very much.  See ya'll on Sunday.  :)

*  I received my gift in the mail from Astri of 'Apple Blossom Dreams'.  2 lovely skeins of baby yarn, a pretty pink crocheted rose, and a bag of delicious white chocolate truffles.  The chocolates aren't in the picture - they're in the fridge chilling.



this one makes me smile:

*  I painted my nails a pretty pink.  This is 2 coats - another coat will be better.  It is hard to get a good picture, but this is a pearlescent polish. 



Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for winning the lovely yarn!! Waiting to see what you are going to make. Have a nice time with your grandsons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady, Hope you are doing well. I've been away from blogging because I got a part time job at Michaels. Your blogs are as lovely as ever. I hope to post something soon. I am almost finished with a project. Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful hands! :) And also crafty ones! :)
    Congrats on winning a perfect gift! mm...truffles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yarn, love the polish. And, so happy that you are going to go to the camp ground for a relaxing time with your guys! Enjoy yourselves. I too am wondering what you will make with that lovely yarn :)
    Susanne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mrs. Debi,yarnas are so adorable,cute color for your baby blankies and beanie hats....Like the nail polish...nice and soft ....I like colors like that.Have a wonderful weekend,

    Xo,Xo,Xo........ Luna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's nice Debi! Thank you for posting that photo. Yes, you do have lovely hands and the polish is just so prety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)