Tuesday, July 30, 2013

~ Two on Tuesday ~


*  Vince fixed our golf cart on Saturday - yay!!  I am so glad that I am married to him - he can do anything.

*  I put up pretty curtains in my kitchen to cover the bottom part of the window.  I only have the one window in there and it looks across the side street right into my neighbors house.  I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it never fails that every time I'm in there and happen to look out - someone's looking at me.  They're probably wondering why that crazy old lady keeps looking at them.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Well, if the shoe fits.........:-) Just kidding! I have a "handy hubby" also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me LOL. I may be one of those crazy ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a window that looks across at my neighbors when I stand at the sink and do anything, and it never fails that someone is coming or leaving...I too must be the nosy neighbor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Brilliant you can dance about while your doing the cooking now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neighbors will be sad, you stopped the show.
    Now they can not steal your recipes, lol.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Debi. :-) Glad to hear you got your golf cart fixed. Hope your week is going well so far. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! The poor neighbours !! Only half of the window is covered, right? They still have a bit of chance to admire your craziness ;)
    I live on fourth floor and my kitchen has a window and a small balcony too. Opposite to my building, is a five-storey official guest house (home suites) , only the house keeping guys are seen around and they don't dare to stare at us; so no issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our front windows are pretty close to the lane so people walking past often gaze in. I know some people wouldn't like it but I take it as a compliment and usually I'm looking straight back at them and waving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having a handy hubby too, such a God send,xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)