Saturday, August 31, 2013

~ baby stuffs ~


I received 2 more donations of baby items in the mail last evening.  The cocoons and hats in the top picture were sent in from Kate of 'Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun' - and the baby hats in the right side picture were sent in from Luna of 'My Crochet, Mis Tejidos'.
 
I finished up the preemie cocoon Thursday evening, and I think I like this one the best.  I love the pretty colors and the ribbon.   
 
The baby hats in the left side picture were sent in from Trish - you can read about her donation in this post:  http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2013/08/baby-hats-from-trish.html
 
I'm really excited about this adventure, and I thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart.  ♥
Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. That is terrific Debi; they are all so pretty. I really like your new cocoon. I got some baby yarn today at Michael's and am trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I'll post an update once I get it going. Have a great weekend. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they all look so pretty! I really like your new cocoon-the colours are perfect :-) What a lovely project-the hospital is going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see everything arrived safely :-) Love the new cocoon.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Debi y gracias por tu comentario. Que proyecto solidario tan bonito, te felicito.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my pleasure Mrs. Debi,I'm so happy that you let me enjoy the group.Thank You.Thanks to everyone who is doing it too.And thanks for all the other great women with the nice words .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the hats Ms. Luna - they're so cute. :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice and so generous of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so pretty Debi everyone is doing so well, I love your colourful cocoon it's lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad this adventure is fruitful and catching on. I have several blankets but have another friend who wants to buy one for her new grand baby so I have to wait till she picks one out before I can send some to you. So hang in there, mine will be coming ASAP.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on this achievement! Regards, Debi!
    A big hug from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have some little items to send you Debi. Can you let me know a postal address please:)

    Oh - and I have a free prize give-away this month - why not enter? Someone is going to win a lovely necklace.

    Best wishes. It's great seeing the lovely donations coming in. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianna. Email me at dlyrs@juno.com and I'll send you my mailing address. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)