Saturday, September 21, 2013

~ baby items in the mail ~


Look what I received in the mail yesterday - the very busy Kate of 'Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun' sent along 2 baby blankies, 4 hats and a cocoon for the 'guardian grandmas' project.  Thank you so much Kate!  :)

I also want to thank all the ladies that have joined the 'guardian grandmas' so far.  I appreciate your help very much.

If anyone is interested in joining the 'guardian grandmas', just click on this link for more information:

http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/p/guardian-grandmas.html
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Wow, very beautiful. The lady has put a lot of love in the job, very well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful little things!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty donations, you are going to have a car load in no time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely donations from Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! AWESOME! Great donations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, so nice that more items are coming for the cause. I will be mailing my package in next couple of days. I also read your last post, I got a good laugh, thank you for that. I half expected you to say the heat from the tv set off the mace container, heavens!
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful donations, and I love what you ladies are doing. One of these days I'd really like to join in, but for now my family is keeping me quite busy with crocheting. Keep up the awesome work, grannies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a generous donation! everything looks very nice !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)