Thursday, October 17, 2013

~ baby stuffs ~


I received these beautiful baby cocoons and hats from Deanne of 'Purls from the Heart' for our guardian grandmas group.   I was a little more excited when I received these cocoons because when I was looking at them I realized that they looked familiar - Deanne used my preemie baby cocoon patterns for these!  I was extra happy because I really don't see that very often.  I was also happy that she liked the patterns enough to use them.  Thank you so much Deanne - you really brightened my day.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the baby items that I had crocheted while I was at the campground.  8 little baby hats, 2 little baby blankies and 1 preemie cocoon.  The pink variegated yarn is Premier Yarns Deborah Norville collection Serenity Baby, the bright colored blankie is Rainbow Classic Purl Essence Everyday that I bought at Joanns, and the baby hats are various brands of worsted weight acrylics.   


Have a great day ladies - thanks for dropping by.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Love all the vibrant colors used on the baby items! So cheerful!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items for your charity Debi! Looks like your hook was flying while you were on vacation. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deannes cocoones are beautiful Debi, I love the way she has used different colours for the base, I can see you have been very busy too you have made some lovely things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love new crochet ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you are always very productive, even on vacation!
    you are really a hardworking and you have a big heart!
    A big hug, Debi! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, all of those baby items! I love when you make posts like these, showing all the cute things you girls make :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your baby stuffs, Debi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these beautiful baby items.... :)) pretty colours and patterns :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely baby stuff, Debi!! The colors of cocoons are very sweet :)
    And .... Hats off to you!! You created so many things ....my favourite is the pink blankie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)