Tuesday, October 22, 2013

~ deliveries for the 'guardian grandmas' ~

I've had two more deliveries for the 'guardian grandmas' from two lovely ladies.  The first is a set of cute little hats from Marianna of 'Marianna's lazy daisy days' -


Marianna told me that she has also donated 20 baby hats to her local hospital in our name.  That is fantastic - I love it.  Thank you so much Marianna!

The second delivery is also a set of cute little baby hats - they were sent to me from Kathy C. who is a friend on Ravelry.  She crocheted 3 hats for the boys and 3 hats for the girls.  Thank you very much Kathy!   


I appreciate all the support for the 'guardian grandmas' that I am receiving from everyone.  The back of my car is almost full, so I have to start thinking about when I should make a delivery.  I'll definitely let ya'll know when I do, and if I'm allowed - I will take pictures.  Stay tuned.  :)   
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely hats from Marianna and Kathy all so very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they arrived safely Debi. They were made and sent with love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your crammed car back!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dedicated ladies Helping to make a difference in a little life :)) Bless you ............. hugs pat..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing pics of my hats! Such a variety you must have now! Love your dogs pic...cute face! Have a great week,
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)