Friday, October 18, 2013

~


Hahahahahahahaha!
Wait - that's. not. FUNNY!
jeez, I'm freezing.
oh my gosh - they look so cute in their outfits.
they look ridiculous.
man it's hot in here!
get away from me or I'll kill you!
I love you honey.  :)
OH MY GOD! STOP LOOKING AT ME!
Why am I crying?  So what if the Dollar Tree is moving.  (sniff, sniff)
Hey doofus!  Get the heck out of my way!!
Here sweetie - let me help you with the door.  :)
Paper towels are on sale (I'm crying again).
Good God Almighty - it's hot in here!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahha!!!
I need a nap.
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. You have me laughing out loud! Thanks for the laugh! I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you said it all!! I can relate to each one and probably 100 more! Thanks for the laugh!
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the mood swings....:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't it the truth!! (Isn't there some kind of a pill for this?.. Somewhere??.. ANYWHERE?!!) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny, of all the symptoms of this night flushes have to be the worst, covers flung off at three in the morning and my partner flinging them back on agggghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been there, done that.....
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, também trago novidades no meu blog para ti contar, confira e depois deixe um comentário para eu poder saber o que achastes,beijokas.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! fab and sooo true....Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha-ha! I had such bad pms for so many years and major mood swings. Haven't had a period in 14 months now and I feel absolutely fantastic! I do still have hot flashes but nothing I can't deal with. :) Best wishes to you, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)