Tuesday, November 19, 2013

~ Two on Tuesday ~


* spending Saturday with my family celebrating all the November birthdays. 

great-nephew Asher - on the 2nd
brother Darrell - on the 4th
niece Berlin - on the 4th
Mom - on the 12th
Aunt Lena - on the 12th
nephew Spencer - on the 15th
and me - on the 26th

(that's my Mom's long time friend Mrs. McLaughlin peeking over the top of Asher's head)

* I like perusing the humor board on Pinterest - came across this picture yesterday and laughed for about 5 minutes.  Poor thing.

Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. We have the same sense of humor Debi - that made me laugh too and we also almost share the same birthday...mine is the 25th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great Birthday Astri. :)

      Delete
  2. Well you have lots of birthdays in November..I hope your is just wonderful. In case I don't get back here before then Have a really great birthday...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW to all those birthdays Debi! I am sorry, but that is one ugly dog, or whatever it is!
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, that dog is so terrible!!!! ;oD
    I start today in saying happy birthday to you, but I'm sure I'll come back the right day to celebrate you!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, também trago novidades no meu blog para ti contar, confira e depois deixe um comentário para eu poder saber o que achastes,abraços do Brasil.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you and your family and lots of fun and cakes and candles to blow out.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! So November is birthday month of your family :) convey my wishes to all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of birthdays! I hope you have a fantastic birthday. My mother-in-law's birthday is on 27th November. :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to all of your family and a early wish for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)