Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~ Christmas tree decoration ~

Not too long ago, Alessandra of 'Homemade@myplace' created a 'Christmas tree decoration' and shared her tutorial with us all.
I thought it was the cutest Christmas tree, and evidently so did a lot of other crochet bloggers because I've seen quite a few of them around the blog world.  
 
Ale's 'Christmas tree decoration' is very easy to crochet and took no time at all.  Thank you very much for sharing with us Ale.
 
Here is my version of Ale's Christmas tree:
 
 
I think I'll hang it in the living room next to our big Christmas tree.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

21 comments:

  1. Lovely, Debi!
    Merry Cristmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Debi, and so simple too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Ale's Christmas tree has become very famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...how cute is that?! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made my heart melt Debi….. You and your kind words are so sweet, that I'll be happy all day long for this heart warming surprise!!!!!!
    hugs and xxxxxx, Ale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ale - you're very sweet too. :)

      Delete
  6. Cute and easy.....good idea Mrs Debi !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I like the buttons and the wool and especially the star button! A lovely keepsake, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and adorable! I must try it very sooon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I managed to make 3 of them. Happy holidays! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminds me of yo yos. Cute and simple, I think we can all use a dose of that right about now.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! So cute! I haven't seen this before!

    Merry Christmas to you & yours! I hope you have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays Mrs Debi......wishing you happiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Christmas to you my dear friend.
    Have a great time
    Love sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)