Thursday, December 26, 2013

~ Christmas ~

Christmas eve was spent with daughter Erica and the boys.  Here's Erica sneaking into the ninja-bread cookies she made.



Watching 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas!' cartoon.


(from left to right - son Bobby, grandson William, grandson James, Erica's fiance Dave, daughter Erica and husband Vince)

This is James letting Grandpa wear his Angry Birds hat.



Poor Grandpa - he had been up since 2:30 a.m. because he had to work that day.  He also had to work Christmas day.  I know!  Working on Christmas Day just ain't right.  Stinkin' Metro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Mom's house for Christmas dinner and we had a great time.  Sister Laura got an adult onesie for Christmas and she wore it all day - she said it was very comfortable.  Sometimes I wonder about her.


(picture I snatched off of Laura's facebook)

Sister Julie gave Asher (Laura's grandson) a pair of Batman pajamas.  He's so adorable.  Little dude needs a haircut soon or people are going to think he's a little girl.  :)  


(another picture I snatched off of Laura's facebook)

As my Mom would say - "it's all over now except for the fighting".  Ha-ha, my Mom is a wise woman.  Now we can all take a deep breath and 'Keep Calm and Relax'.  :)  
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Bummer that your husband had to work on Christmas day, but I'm guessing there were at least a few people out there that were thankful he was. :) I know last year I was sure thankful for the doctor and nurses working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Without them my daughter and third grandbaby might not be here.

    Your sister in her jammies cracks me up. Looks to me like you have a fun family!

    And Asher's hair?! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your family had a great Christmas. I have a goofy sister too!(gotta love them!) Hope hubby doesn't have to work on New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family pics...:)) Love the PJ,s sis is wearing she must be a lot of fun lol................Its very quiet in my home now.. much the pity... All sailed home this morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you having a great time with your family!!:)
    Nobody likes working on festival day but what Rita said is also right. My brother's wife is a doctor and every year on Diwali (Indian festival) she gets a night duty. The festival is celebrated whole day and we worship in late evening. She just rushes out after prayers without eating dinner with family. Sad, but someone needs her at hospital too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your heroes look sweet in the angry bird hat !!:) is your son there too in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preeti. Yes, in the 2nd picture - Bobby is the one on the left sitting on the floor. :)

      Delete
  6. Just dropping by to wish you a belated Merry Christma and an early Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is cute with his curls, if they get him a haircut his baby look will be gone. Same thing is going on with my little grandson, all those baby curls and now people think he is a girl. Your sister is funny in her onsie, there is a crazy one in every family, but what would the family be without them....probably boring, lol
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)