Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~ Two on Tuesday ~


* I saw a really cool shelf on Pinterest.  I printed out a picture, gave it to my husband Vince, and this is what he made for me:



you can find it here:  http://craftingitmyself.blogspot.com/2013/06/love-shelf.html

* Liz from 'Howling at the Moon' posted some snowflakes that she made with hama beads and I thought that they were pretty cool (pun intended) , so I headed out to AC Moore on Sunday and bought a bucket of Perler beads and made a few.  I also made a small Christmas tree.


I had a nice surprise when I was checking out.  The cashier girl gave me a coupon for 55% off, so the $9.99 bucket of Perler beads only cost me $4.50.  I was happy.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Your shelf turned our terrific Debi and your ornaments are really cute. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your shelf is awesome!!!! Your husband is super talented. :-) If I ask my husband to make for me, I'm sure he'll give me this expression "ME????? Are you out of your mind??? " :-P :D
    Love your tree. Wish there was an ACMoore and JoAnn in Toronto.
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ranjitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince has done you proud Debi it's lovely, love your makes too! have a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shelf is fantastic!!!!!
    merry christmas Debi, xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shelf! Pinterest is a wonderful place! ^.^ Merry Christmas Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shelf! :) Congrats on your awesome deal at AC Moore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shelf. I miss my guy, he use to make all sorts of things for me and the girls. Your hubby did a good job. Isn't it great to find a good deal when shopping for crafty stuff. It was really nice of the gal to give you that coupon. I would make sure I went through her line every time I could, lol.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne ps...MERRY CHRISTMAS friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shelf looks amazing, Debi!! :) great job done by Vince!! It looks very sweet. I am sure this will be your proud possession :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)