Saturday, January 4, 2014

~ Afcap's Top Bloggers of 2013 ~


I received an email from Nicola, editor of 'Allfreecrochetafghanpatterns' letting me know that I am one of their 'Top bloggers of 2013'.  I am very happy and honored that so many of my crochet friends enjoy my crochet patterns.  Thank you all very much!

My patterns that were in the top 100 on their site are:

- 'the crooked ripple' 

- 'the ferris wheel baby blanket'

- 'the candy drops blanket'

- 'the cupcakes square' (which is a variation of the '4-hearts square')

To see all the other crochet patterns that are included in 'The 100 Best Crochet Afghans Ever: Crochet Baby Blankets, Ripple Crochet Patterns, and More', please click on this link:

http://www.allfreecrochetafghanpatterns.com/Popular-Afghan-Projects/The-100-Best-Crochet-Afghans-Ever-Crochet-Baby-Blankets-Ripple-Crochet-Patterns-and-More

Once again, thank you all very much.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debi you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debi! That is terrific. And as Linda said, you deserve it. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Debi!! I agree with Linda and Heather; you're very deserving of this honor.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm happy for you, Debi! yeeeeeees!!!!!
    Congrats! you are the best!
    Kisses and a big hug from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved darling-I absolutely love your patterns and it's wonderful that you are getting the recognition you deserve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much ladies. I'm very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cogratulations Mrs Debi....you always have beautiful and lovely patterns....I wish I have more tine to make one of your ripple baby blanket....cause I really like them.....I'm very happy for you...so sweet from Nicola to make that recognition .....Have a nice weekend ! ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. That's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Debi, that is an honor you so deserve! You are very talented and so very giving:) Those of us whom have known you awhile you were also called the yarn angel :) I have made a few more hats for you and will send when I get a few more. Congrats again friend.

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Debi. If anyone deserves that award it is you :)
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much ladies. I can always count on ya'll to put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Debi! How wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You truly deserve every bit of this Debi! One of the most dedicated and true blogger you are..Congrats and many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting to have your work recognized :)) Your crochet is always fresh and new... Congrats Debi , well done..
    What a great way to start the new year :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats! congrats!! well deserved too with all of your amazing patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)