Saturday, January 25, 2014

~ beaded ornament ~


I have had this beaded ornament kit for like 10 years.  I think I bought it from Herrschners or Mary Maxim - one of those mail order companies.  It just sat on my shelf waiting to be put together, and on Thursday I decided to go ahead and finally do it.  I didn't follow the pattern - just did what I wanted to do.  I ended up with a lot of pins and beads left over, so the next time I go to the thrift store I will be on the lookout for some styrofoam ornaments.  They're fun to do.  :)
      
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. It's very pretty :-) I like the little silver snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and ornate! I made so many ornaments this year, but none of them compare to this. I would love to create something this gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Very well done indeed Debi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty ornament. I hope you are staying warm in your "neck of the woods". Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely:-) I love working with beads. Whether knitting or crocheting they make an item more interesting :-). Thanks for stopping today :-) hugs pat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Debi! Love the pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's beautiful Debi, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted to make these but haven't! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out so cute! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)