Friday, January 3, 2014

~ stuff ~

I have to show ya'll one of the best gifts I received this Christmas.  My 7 yr. old grandson James gave me this - a package of 2 heart shaped fingernail polishes:



He bought it with his own money and wrapped it himself.  He also gave a set of screwdrivers to his Grandpa and a set of padlocks to his Uncle Bobby.  He's so thoughtful - I just love him silly.  ♥  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished up a hat for my great-nephew Justin.  His Mom (my niece Kristal) had asked me a while back if I could make him one, and I'm embarrassed to say that I forgot.  When I crocheted the pink Keppi yarn hat (http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2013/12/two-on-tuesday_31.html) for his sister - it reminded me about his hat.  I hope he likes it.



My pattern version is posted here:
 http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2013/01/vanilla-janes-and-hat.html 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've got snow!!



p.s. this is not a movie - Google made the picture look like it's snowing.  Pretty cool.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, thoughtful grandson you have :-) The hat came out great, and your puppy dogs look like they're having fun in the snow.
    Blessings :-)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, a present straight from his heart!
    I'm glad we dont have any snow yet; infact, the temperature is like spring outside (don't worry, we'll get our winterproblems too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! Very thoughtful gift! :) That snowy trick is neat too. Send some snow my way, we haven't had any yet this winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great grandson! How sweet of him.
    I am glad we don't have any snow. I hope it stay that way.

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so very sweet of James for such thoughtful gifts !! You are a proud grandma for sure:)
    The hat looks very cute!!:) keep yourself warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts from your grandson, so sweet. The hat is lovely Debi and the snow looks very picturesque. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet gift - chosen with love especially for you. That's the best kind of gift.
    Best wishes for a happy & healthy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grandson is a sweetie, how cute!

    I hope you have a wonderful 2014, full of color and crochet!...and more yarn!


    xoxo Cindy from http://retrographe.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grandchildren give the best gifts because they are from the heart. Love the snow picture but you can keep it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)