Monday, February 24, 2014

~ Moody Monday and a video ~


February 17th - 23rd:

Mon. 17th: bored - off-white
18th: sick/pain - grey = headache
19th: I'm ok/content - aqua
20th: productive/creative - lime = made a video, grocery shopped
21st: happy - pink = AC Moore & Target with Mom & Laura
22nd: happy - pink = Erica's bridal shower & new knitting machine
23rd: productive/creative - lime = laundry, made a video



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Yesterday almost was an 'irritated/grouchy' day.  Vince and I went to the Dollar Tree to get supplies to put together bathroom baskets for Erica's wedding reception.  After we shopped, we got in line to check out and as I was putting my stuff up on the conveyor belt, the lady behind me started putting her stuff up there.  I took a step back, turned around and looked at her like 'what the heck lady' and then had to keep pushing her stuff back so I could get my stuff up there.  I have no idea what she was thinking - or if she was thinking at all.  I absolutely cannot stand when people get in my personal space.  BACK OFF and let me breathe please.

On a better note - I wish everyone a great day.  :)
    
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. You go Debi! I would have had to say something! Thanks for the "tips"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the videos! Truly appreciate your review of the Innovations knitting machine; thank you. Please tell us what you think of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people can be so rude :-( Hope your day improves! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again... I love these videos. The knitting machine seems wonderful. I am very particular about my "personal space" too, even at home!! So I get what you mean. I recently bought The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs, I think it is the first in the series. I haven't finished it yet but I am enjoying it and I like the way she writes. I wish somebody would write crochet novels :)
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is very nice I like. I am currently making one like that with bright colors for the donation. Boy does it take forever ugh lol. Will be sending baby hats soon and as soon i am done with the blanket ill send that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when I am looking at something in the store and someone comes along and has to get right in front of you with their shopping cart, stop and start looking at the same stuff, knowing darn well that you were there first and now they are blocking your view and you might as well move on because they don't intend too...rude. You are so cute with your knitting machine. That knot business is not suppose to happen. The skein is suppose to be one solid strand of yarn from beginning to end but anymore there seems to be a knot in every skein. I have noticed something though about Red Heart yarn, it doesn't seem to be as scratchy as it use to be, even softer. They musta got wind about everyone running to Hobby Lobby for softer yarn, lol
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh rude people…..I can't stand them, too!!!
    Your blanket is growing very quickly!!!!! Good job!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blanket is looking very colorful:)
    That's bad when people just get in between and spoil the shopping fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Debi,
    Sorry about the headache and the rude people, it is a shame they take energy from you.
    Your blanket looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had that same thing happen to me. We were food shopping and had a trolley of our weeks groceries. The couple behind us weren't happy to wait and emptied all their trolley on the belt, so we could only get a few things on. I don't know if they thought it would make us say, oh you go first, which I probably would have done rather than cause a problem, but the till assistant stepped in and made them take their things off to give us space!
    I felt awful, lol

    The knitting machine seems to be a real winner!! I'm so glad you're updating us on it so that we can see how it's working out for you.
    Oh, and I still love the blanket!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)