Monday, February 17, 2014

~ Moody Monday ~


February 10th - 16th:

Mon. 10th: tired - blue
11th: productive/creative - lime = made a video, grocery shopped, laundry
12th: happy - pink = spent time at Mom's, Asher liked his new hat
13th: I'm ok/content - aqua
14th: happy - pink = Happy Valentine's Day - candy from hubby
15th: happy - pink = Bobby's 25th Birthday - pizza and cake
16th: irritated/grouchy - lavender = a few things (I used my E M M M* scientific method for this one)


* E M M M = eenie, meemie, mynie, mo

Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, convey my belated birthday wishes to Bobby :)
    blanket so far is going pink and happy ! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's coming on great Debi and I'm glad to see only a bit of lavender, I have to say lavender and all purple shades are my favourite so what does that say about me....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Bobby had a lovely day for his Birthday. Your blanket is growing beautifully-I hope it has a lot of pink rows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I love lavender and purples!! :)
    I think your blanket is looking so pretty.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)