Monday, March 10, 2014

~ questions answered ~

  Uta's yarn video:

Print Friendly and PDF


  1. Thank you so much for answering our questions, Debi! I've read some of Debbie Macomber's books, also. This has been so nice - thank you!

  2. I really enjoy listening to you!!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

  3. seem so relaxed in your videos...I am not quite ready to step in front of the camera..but you seem to do a really great job at it.

  4. Thankyou Debi, great to hear from you again :)) I am enjoying the videos very much hugs pat:))

  5. I always grab myself a cup of coffee and sit back and relax when I watch your video's Debi, I really enjoyed this one it was interesting hearing all the answers to those questions. :)

  6. Thank you for answering my question, Debi. I'll give the flat brain joining method a try next time I have to join some squares.
    And thank you for mentioning my video :)

  7. How nice! I learned a little bit more about you today. We have so much in common on the things we like. I also drink coffee all day long but I do have a cut off limit around 3.00 or I will not sleep at night other than's my drink of choice...really the vanilla iced coffee!!! I also sit in my comfy chair and crochet and play on my computer for several hours a week....too many I am right there with you! I use to work for a Pediatric doctor when Lauren was very little and up until Garrett was born, but now I am blessed to be able to stay at home with them both.
    I am still loving your videos so I hope you will continue to make them. It sounds like it is very easy to do. Something I might try in the future.
    Hugs to a wonderful week!
    xx Shari

  8. I really enjoyed watching this one and learning more about you. I just recently found two Debbie Macomber books in a charity shop (thrift store to you I think?). I've read one and just starting the other and I really like them. It might be harder to pick these up second hand here in the UK, I don't know, but I'll be watching out for more now.



Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)