Saturday, May 31, 2014

~ Finally ~ (and a video added)

I have some crochet to show to you.  

The first project is the little piggy baby cocoon.  It measures 9 1/2" side to side and it's 12" top to bottom.  I crocheted it with Red Heart Super Saver and a J hook.

The next time I go to the store, I think I might buy a baby doll so I can show these cocoons properly.


The second project was supposed to be a baby blankie, but it just wouldn't go right.  It started to ruffle and that's not what I wanted.  I got tired of messing with it, so I just took out a few rounds and finished it.  I'll throw it over the back of a chair and be done with it. 


Well, that's it for now.  I have to figure out what I want to crochet next.  I've been kind of lacksadaisacal about my crochet projects lately.  I crochet the days stripe onto my Mood blanket in the evening, and then end up messing around on the computer - mostly on YouTube.  I need to quit that.

I wish you all a great weekend.  :)



Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. The piggy is adorable. I have quite a few projects start out as one thing and morph into another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piggy cocoon, Debi :-) Simply adorable. And your other project is very nice, too; looks like all the mandalas everyone's making lately. It'll look nice wherever you put it. Have a nice weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I hate finishing a crochet project cause then I have to find another one! So much yarn, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piggy cocoon is so cute Debi and the circle is so pretty too, it's a pity it began to ruffle because it would make a beautiful blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shirt is so colorful, Debi! I can relate to your feelings about being alone at night, also. My hubby just retired, but I wish I'd had a "protector dog" or two in years past! ;) Many a night I stayed up crocheting, only to fall asleep with yarn in my hands & wake up in a tangled mess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piggy cocoon....;)....have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your piggy, Debi, and your circle is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that piggy cocoon is so funny!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats really a cute little pig:)) Baby rug is a lovely pattern even if it did wave a little.....and I like the t-shirt pattern :))
    hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, pink piggie face :) nice work Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the piggy cocoon Debi.

    I like the T.shirt and I think it looks great on you too!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog and your videos! Plus, you are sooo funny in such a cute way :)
    http://the5cees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)