Monday, May 5, 2014

~ Moody Monday ~


**I had to add another color:  peach - worried

Apr. 28th - May 4th:

28th:  happy - pink = g.g. delivery and donation from Kate
29th:  I'm ok/content - aqua
30th:  happy - pink = visit at Mom's
May 1st:  productive/creative - lime = housework, working on a new project
2nd:  worried - peach = my Vince had an operation today.  Everything's fine now.  Believe it or not, we were only gone from the house for around 6 hours - I think it's a little ridiculous that they kick you out as soon as they can.  I am very grateful that Erica went with us - she drove us there, kept me company and helped Vince get in and out of the SUV and into the house.  (he was still feeling the effects of the anesthesia until late in the evening)  I had thought about taking a picture of him in the hospital bed, but that was a little too personal, so I just took a picture of his hand when we got home.



3rd:  I'm ok/content - aqua
4th:  I'm ok/content - aqua




Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your husband is under the weather. I hope everything is OK and he is recovering now. Your blanket is very pretty and the peach adds a new dimension to your blanket. Thinking of you, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they keep anyone in the hospital ....and if you are admitted..you better know that there is something wrong with you....prayers for a quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying Vince is on the mend. They sent him home, so they must believe he'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Vince. The blanket is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad he's feeling better. your afghan is very pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad Vince is ok Debi, yes they kick people out of the hospitals here very quickly too. My friends niece is going in for spinal surgery, they have told her she will just be a day patient! I can't believe that, a day patient for spinal surgery, when I think of all the possible complications it doesn't bare thinking about. Love your blanket it's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they sure do kick you out of the hospital pronto these days. Whatever is going on with your husband, I wish him a speedy recovery! Your blanket is looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Vince is back to normal now!!!!!
    hugs and xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear Vince is back home. Your blanket is looking pretty.
    Wishing you all the best. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I'm glad you're both safe and recovering at home. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope Vince is feeling better now. Your blanket looks very nice and colorful!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pray that Vince is feeling much better now, and I love your blanket. Very colorfull.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)