Monday, May 26, 2014

~ Moody Monday ~


May 19th - 25th:

19th:  productive/creative - lime = started a new project, made a video
20th:  irritated/grouchy - lavender = went to Verizon to get a new phone (the provider I had doesn't work at the campground), picked out the phone, the man at the store gives me the whole sales pitch.  Ok - I'm all excited now - I want the phone.  Well too bad - it's not in stock - I can't have it until Friday.  Why didn't he tell me that in the first place?
21st:  happy - pink =  felt good all day - even saw a rainbow
22nd:  productive/creative - lime = made crafty stuff, made a video
23rd:  I'm ok/content - aqua
24th:  happy - pink = went to the campground for the day for a cook-out with the family
25th:  bored - off white = just plain bored today - I even took a nap



Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Happy Monday Mrs Debi,I{m still leearning how to knit,love it.....It takes time but I will get better day by day !......Love all your blanket colors....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Debi! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's amazing to see how big that blanket has grown already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate those just plain bored days. I'm always miserable and just can't get enough gumption to do anything. Blanket is looking good however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevertheless the blanket is coming along beautiful and bright! In spite of lavender and white :)
    Have a happy day today Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed with your blanket. I started one years ago but it ended up a scarf for a kid.Got bored with it.
    This time I am going to do the mood one and see how long I can stand to continue. Procrastinating is my bag not follow thru.
    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic progress, it's really looking good!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)