Tuesday, May 6, 2014

~ Two on Tuesday ~


* Went to Best Buy last week to get a coaxial cable for the TV.  When we came out of the store it was raining and I didn't have my umbrella (it's in the car).  Out of nowhere, a lady came up beside me and shared her umbrella with me until I got to the car.  That was so nice of her.

* Went to AC Moore on Sunday.  I bought 4 t-shirts that were on sale for $2.00 each, a cinnamon vanilla jar candle that was on sale for $3.33, and 2 skeins of Bernat Super Value yarn in 'true red'.  The yarn wasn't on sale, so the cashier lady scanned a 40% off coupon for one of the skeins.  That certainly made me smile.

Thank you to those ladies that brightened my days.  

And a big thank you to everyone who left well wishes for Vince.  He's doing well - just a little bored - he's not used to sitting around the house.  :)

     
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Maybe there are a few good people left! Great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know about a random act of kindness. The blanket is very bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. …. Vince is a typical man!!!!! ;oD
    …..like my hubby!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice blessings you had this past week :-) Good to know there is still kindness from strangers.
    Poor Vince! Tim's the same way; he can't just sit around the house. Hopefully he'll be recovered soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stories of nice people. I've taken to passing along my coupons when I can't use them at the craft stores. I rarely make more than one trip a week and I know I hate when I forget to bring mine. People always seem so amazed at a simple gesture of good will. It cost me nothing, but it saves them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love nice little things like that? :) Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so nice of those ladies. They ensured happy colors in your moody blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a good day there Debi, it's lovely when people are kind like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to meet such nice people....Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just read the blog about Vince's op.. Do hope he is doing well and as you say "not to bored".. Praying for a full recovery.. :))
    There are some nice folk out there.. they make up for those who are nasty.....

    I have had some wonderful experiences with folk wanting to help with hubbie and the wheel chair just amazing really.:))
    Have a great day Debi .. hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely and thankful post! I just adore people that take notice of others. What a blessing! Glad hubby is on the mend--hopefully the boredom will settle down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two good things! There are still nice people out in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)