Saturday, June 21, 2014

~ back from the campground ~

Hi everyone.  We're back from the campground - we had a great time.  It was hot, so we went swimming every day and it was so refreshing.  We saw a lot of wildlife - groundhogs, deer, woodpeckers (which I didn't know were so big), and we saw bunnies, but they were too fast to get a picture of.  I worked on my crocheting and Laura got back into working plastic canvas.  We had made a trip to Joann's (which is just a few miles down the road) - I bought more variegated yarns and Laura bought a plastic canvas clutch piece to work.  




I'm really sorry about the shakiness of this video.  When I review the short video's on my camera and then upload them to my small Acer laptop, they are fine.  It's when I make them into a movie and then upload them to YouTube that the shakiness starts.  I think it's because my Acer can't handle it.  I'll be getting a larger memory card  so I can leave the video's on my camera until I get home to upload them to our bigger computer.  Hopefully, that will take care of the problem.  



Enjoy your day.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a nice trip. Welcome back! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour of the campground. Vacations are fun but it's good to be back home. I didn't take any crochet with me to the beach and I wish I had! Got a lot of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Debi, it looks like you had a great time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video, Debi! I feel like I've been out of the house for a while, taking that tour with you! And aren't deer beautiful? Every time I see one in our backyard it's like seeing it for the first time. I call my husband to the window and we watch. Debi, I really like the shoes you're wearing. Could you please tell me what kind they are? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melany. I got the pink and black slides from KMart I believe last summer. I sewed the large pink buttons on them to dress them up a little. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)