Monday, June 23, 2014

~ Moody Monday x2 ~


June 9th through June 22nd:

Mon. 9th:  happy - pink = in a good mood all day
10th:  productive/creative - lime = housework, laundry, sorted through variegated yarns
11th:  happy - pink = a g.g. donation from Sarah Sweethearts
12th:  I'm ok/content - aqua
13th:  I'm ok/content - aqua
14th:  happy - pink = at the campground
15th:  happy - pink = at the campground

Mon. 16th:  happy - pink = at the campground
17th:  happy - pink = at the campground
18th:  happy - pink = at the campground
19th:  tired - blue = clean up, drive home, put everything away
20th:  I'm ok/ content - aqua
21st:  productive/creative - lime = laundry, grocery shopped
22nd:  I'm ok/ content - aqua


The end of this month will be the end of my Mood blanket.  It's at the perfect size now.  It will probably take me a little while to work on the fringes though.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Glad to see all that pink, Debi :-) Looking forward to seeing your completed blanket. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing this develop! Do you think you'll do another mood blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not Kathryn. This one was fun to do, but to tell you the truth - I'll be glad when it's finished. :)

      Delete
  3. I L-O-V-E love it. It has turned out so pretty. Every time you use it you will think of its purpose. Good job, Debi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, glad to see so many happy colours! Can't wait to see the final product-great work Deb :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a nice couple of weeks. :-) I could almost see doing something with pony beads with the fringe. I think one of Vanna's crochet blanket books has a blanket with fringe and pony beads. It just popped into my head, don't know why. Hope you are having a great day Debi. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking lovely Debi and looks quite big too, good luck with the fringes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh...I love that thick band of pink. I'm so glad you had such a lovely time at the campsite :-)
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be so nice for you to look back on Debi. I think it's wonderful, I really do.
    Can't wait to see the finished blanket proudly displayed!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)