Monday, June 30, 2014

~ Moody Monday (the last one) ~


June 23rd - 29th:

23rd:  sick/pain - grey = a small pesky headache all day
24th:  happy - pink = spent time at Mom's
25th:  I'm ok/content - aqua
26th:  happy - pink = in a good mood today
27th:  bored - off white = did a few small things, but most of the day I just wandered around not doing anything
28th:  happy - pink = spent time at Mom's again
29th:  I'm ok/content - aqua



Well, that's it ladies.  I have finished up the stripes for my Mood blanket.  Right now it measures 42" x 58" not including the fringe.  I will be working on that next.  When the whole thing is complete, I will make a small video to show it off.

I would like to thank mummy_stacey (who is now @frofunky on Instagram) for dreaming up the great idea of a Mood Blanket.  Here is the Facebook page for the Mood Blanket group.  (You have to ask to join.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochetmoodblanket2014/

Have a great day.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. Well done on getting it finished Debi, looking forward to seeing it when the fringe is all done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I look forward to seeing it finished too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful, can't wait to see the video! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ...I will call it ....a rainbow
    baby blanket....love it.Happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your mood blanket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting idea. I like the concept. It turned out very nice. You will be able to look back on it and see how many good days you had. Will be looking forward to seeing how you finish it off.
    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi, I looooove your stripes!
    And your blanket looks perfect!
    a great work! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Debi :-) It's beautiful and inspiring
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finishing it Debi. All your colors go so nicely together. Looking forward to seeing your video. Things are busy here, preparing for a visit from my FIL and his wife this week. I hope to get a post up soon on my shawl. Take care and congrats again. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Debi. Look forward to your video.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your crochet mood blanket - very pretty - and the colours worked out well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the blanket. I tried many years ago to make one similar but got really bored with it. I think I tried to finish it too fast.
    I am going to start one in Sept on the 16th and see if I want to go the whole year or if it will be too big to handle. I have my year ready and waiting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. I'm afraid mine would all be one color...wandering around all day not really doing anything. haha. Thank you so much for always checking in on my blog, Debi. I love your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh it's finished!!!
    Lovely to see of course, it's wonderful but can't help feel like I'm going to miss it now. lol
    Well done Debi, looks fab!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)