Thursday, July 31, 2014

~ I wasted 2 hours of my life last night... ~

...watching 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'.
Oh my God - what is wrong with me? I actually watched the whole movie!
It was awful.
worst... movie... ever...


Every single actor in this movie should be embarrassed.  Especially Tara Reid (she was April, Fin's wife) - just awful.  And Ian Ziering as Fin - awful, awful.  But I do have to say that Judd Hirsch as Ben (the cab driver) was alright - I think he was the best actor in the whole movie.

As I watched, I recognized Fin's brother-in-law, but couldn't place him.  It kept bugging me, so I looked it up.
It's Mark McGrath.
Don't recognize the name?
How about Sugar Ray?


I love that song.

Have a great day ladies.  :)


Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Never heard of the movie, but I've watched my share of bad movies. :-) Looks like the sharks are flying? Maybe earth is submerged underwater? Hope you are having a great day. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather. The sharks were whirling around in a tornado in New York City. Really stupid movie. :)

      Delete
  2. I recorded it on DVR. Well, the first one was so bad it was funny! Looking forward to this one being bad/funny, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a bit like "Snakes On A Plane!" When that came out, I crocheted snakes and my son's girlfriend & I wore them in our hair when we went to the theatre! Fond memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a silly sounding movie. What was the first movie called. I'm not sure if I've heard of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry. The 1st movie was called 'Sharknado'. :)

      Delete
  5. Your not alone, I watched it too! It was soooo bad! "Can't stop watching train wreck" bad! How about that circular saw on April's arm at the end? I said to my daughter, " So how is she turning it on and off with no hand?" 'cuz she wasn't using the good one! Gotta say I saw that one coming! Several cameo shots of different actors and yes, Judd Hirsch was the best performance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. C. That scene with the saw hand was so ridiculous. I wonder who wrote this movie - probably a bunch of 6 year olds. lol

      Delete
  6. The look of the box would put me off watching it anyway it's awful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch and now I'm glad I didn't. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could anyone tell me how to wind a ball of yarn so that it pulls out from the middle? Have not watched a movie for many years.Do not have TV..feed 25 cats or pay tv bill..I chose the cats...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reality. I do not know how to center wind a ball of yarn by hand - I bought a yarn winder off of Ebay and I love using it. You could check YouTube - there are videos that explain how to on there. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)