Friday, August 15, 2014

~ Hello ladies ~


I'm back from the campground.  We sure did have fun.  Well, except for the working parts.  Laura and I defrosted the freezer, covered a small leak on the roof of the trailer, replaced the shower curtain rings in the ladies bathhouse, and washed the golf cart.
  
I did get some crocheting done.  I made baby bibs and bottle covers.






Our great-niece Kelsey, her best friend Hannah, and our niece Sabrina stayed with me and my sister Laura, and we enjoyed having them with us.  I think they enjoyed staying with us too.  Kelsey even told me and Laura that we were "cooler than what we looked."  We laughed so much at that.  :)  


And lastly, we roamed around the campground on the golf carts.  It's so much fun.

I can't wait to go back.  :)  

Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice time even with the work you did. :-) Your projects all look great; neat idea for the baby bottle cover. I've been busy getting things ready for school to start on Monday; Yikes! :-) Have a great weekend. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture Ms. Debi,they were looking so happy,your bibs and baby bottle covers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun time, and glad to know you are cooler than you look! That is too funny! :D Love your bibs and bottle covers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to read you had a fun time and I can see you have been creative too!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Debi, glad you had such a good time, your projects are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no place like home, well except the camp ground, lol. Sometimes the second home is better than the first, more relaxing. The only camping we ever did was tent camping, with open fire and sleeping bags. It just seemed like a lot of work for only a couple of days. A lot of packing, setting up, taking down and packing up and then unpacking. I suppose a camper would have been the answer, but we never got to that point. You sure did get plenty of crochet work done while away. Everything looks good. I spent time this week trimming shrubs and bushes. I did get 2 big ones done, gave them a drastic haircut, lol.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi, I love your videos AND your humor!! Seeing the "big a$$ mushroom, Joe the camel, Bambi, and They set fire to the rain (Adele!!)" ~ LOVED IT! Plus, you had time to crochet. As per Kelsey's comment - you are very cool, indeed! Thank you for the smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great time, your projects are really lovely.
    Such a cute idea to have matching bib's and bottle covers.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)