Tuesday, October 28, 2014

~ Boo to you! ~

Hi everyone!  I'm back from the campground, and boy did we have fun!  I haven't got all the pictures edited yet, but when I do, I will add them to this post.

Here is a group of lovely ladies - me, my sister Laura, and our friend Joanie:


This is most of the group standing in front of the Haunted TeePee - I think there are a couple missing though.


my niece Brittany


my nephew Spencer


nephews Travis and Dylan


great niece Taylor



Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! what a spooky group! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back, you've been missed! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look very scarry, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO you do look look scary, I wouldn't like to bump into you all on a dark night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you certainly had a lot of fun !!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look awesome, Debi! Very scary. I hope everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny scary pictures Debi �� ! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys looks awesome!! :-D spooky. Happy Halloween!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that looks like so much fun!!! I love your costume. It's the best of the group. Can't wait for more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola, que guapas estáis en la foto todas y feliz Halloween.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lordy, I think I'd have a heart attack at your campground, during Halloween time! I am a sissy when it comes to scary things. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sissy too Rita. Just have to remember that no one is going to hurt you. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)