Friday, October 31, 2014

~ campground projects ~

While we were at the campground Laura and I worked on our projects.  Laura made plastic canvas coasters and I worked on a new round ripple.  We didn't get too much done because we were so busy with the Haunted TeePee preparations.

Laura is adding a dark pink border to the two variegated pink coasters and a dark blue border to the variegated blue coasters.


I have run out of the aqua yarn so I'm kind of stuck right now - can't go any further with it.  But I am working on writing out the pattern - I should have it posted within the next couple of days.  I hope you like it.  :)


Have a great day everyone.  ♥
  
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. your new round ripple is coming out nicely!!!!!
    happy halloween, xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura's coasters are nice, Will she put anything underneath then like felt or cork? I always thought it was relaxing to make those type of coasters. I love your blanket also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry. I'm not sure if Laura will add felt - I'll have to ask her. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice projects and I understand life's distractions getting in the way of hobbying. :-) Your RR is very pretty as are the coasters. Do you have a variegated with both the aqua and gray (or is it taupe) in it that you could use to blend the two colors together? Just a thought, buying yarn of course is more fun. :-) Happy Friday, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Yes I do have a variegated with aqua and grey - it's from Bernat and it's called 'winter sky'. Thanks for the great idea. :)

      Delete
  4. Great blanket! I hope you have your yarn soon. Your sister is also creative, nice to share the same interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween! Hope you have a great time at the campground.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debi, Your ripple is looking fantastic !! The edges are very neat. And the coasters are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it. Can't wait for the instructions. I love that you share so much of your talent and life with us. I always feel I've been on vacation when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice coasters. simple stitches itself looks elegant.Ripple piece is also beautiful with good color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura's coasters are really pretty, as is your ripple afghan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty projects!! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these coasters! They look like a relaxing type of crafting hobby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)