Wednesday, May 20, 2015

~ what I'm working on ~

Hidey ho everyone!  Here are a few projects that I'm working on at the moment.

The 1st one is a cover for this glass pitcher.  I haven't used this pitcher for drinks in I don't know how long, so I decided to crochet a cover for it and put it in my craft room.  I don't know what I'll put in it, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.


This 2nd project started out as a scrappy granny rectangle, but I didn't like it so I changed it to small, 3 round closed grannies.  They will be a blanket when assembled.  I am using all my little scraps of yarn that I save when other projects are completed.


The 3rd (and last) project is a half-granny shawl.  I am using a mill ends bag of yarn that I bought at AC Moore.  It is a thin size 4 soft white yarn with little spots of pink and yellow.  I have no idea what brand it might be.


Well - that's it for now.  I will be going to the campground again this weekend to celebrate my nephew Michael's 16th birthday.  I will be taking along my scrappy squares to work on so I'm sure it will be a great weekend.

I wish you all a great weekend too!  :)


Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Three WIP's ! WoW! Have fun at the campground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was missing blogging, so I opened my blog back up. I miss all my blog friends :) even though we chat on IG :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very busy. I like all your projects.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your WIPs, Debi ... especially your scrappy afghan! And I missed your blogging, so I am glad you are back here in addition to IG. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely WIPs, Debi!! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that your back to blogging Debi. I have missed seeing your lovely projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blankets made up of scrappy yarn but oh my, all those ends !!! Are you going to use the JAYGO method to join them and what colour ? Should look amazing when its done. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy. I'm going to use the flat braid method to join the grannies. The link to that is on the right sidebar. :)

      Delete
  8. Debi! love your new half-granny shawl!
    Have a nice day and kisses from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on everything, Debi :-) I love those scrap squares. I hope you're having fun at the campground.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice granny squares...I haven't make one for a long time.Have a wonderful week Ms. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola, que bonito te está quedando todo¡¡¡¡
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm working with my little balls of scrap yarn too on not one but two blankets, I love seeing all those cute little balls of yarn. Enjoy the campground I bet that shawl will be finished by the time you get back. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)