Sunday, June 28, 2015

~ a few projects ~

Hello - I hope everyone is doing well.
This first project is something Vince did for me.  They are leather tags that I will stamp words on.  Pretty cool.
I'm thinking about a yarn basket with 'yarn' on the tag.
You know - in case I forget what yarn looks like.  hahaha.  :)


This is a grey and white ripple that Erica wanted me to crochet for the baby.  She saw a picture of it on Pinterest and sent it to me.  It's an easy ripple to crochet, but the counting drives me nuts after a little while.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 increase, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 decrease
repeat 50 million times.


This cute little minion hat was crocheted for my great-nephew Wyatt.  He loved it.
I didn't use anyone's pattern for this - I just did my own - and although there's quite a few patterns out there, I'm thinking about typing mine out and posting it here on my blog.


Well, that's it for now.  See ya next time.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. The hat is adorable Debi. The ripple is very pretty but they can be very boring.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags will be very useful. I saw on IG that he also made a camera case. I've never done a ripple. I like things to be easy and I'm pretty sure my counting would be off at some point. Love the Minion hat. They are all over the place and are just the cutest things. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are really neat; Vince does good leather work. Love the ripple blanket and the minion hat; yes, those ripples can get so boring! Have a nice Sunday, Debi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags Debi I'm sure you will find a good use for them, yes thats the trouble with ripples all the counting but after a while I don't need to I can sort of just look ahead to the next peak and can see how many I need to do. The hat is so cute. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ripple is so nice and neat looking. And I love the leather tags! those will look great all over your place Im sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hubby is such a sweetie to do that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debi, The tags are very nice!! The minion hat is so cute !!:) the ripple looks great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Minion hat - also like the blanket. I'm currently doing a ripple and agree with you, so much counting and it goes on forever. Mine is in three "ocean" colours and I have some applique fish to put on it when its finished. My grandson's daddy is a very very keen fisherman !! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice work. I think the minion hat is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ripple - what pattern are you using. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annemarie. My daughter sent a picture of the blanket to me - I don't know where she got it from - and I just copied the pattern by looking at the picture. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)