Tuesday, June 30, 2015

~ 'guardian grandmas' donation ~

Hello ladies.  Yesterday I received a 'guardian grandmas' donation from Debbie Zoeller.  She sent the prettiest pastel rainbow colored baby blankets.  Three of them are preemie sized, and 3 are regular sized.  Just beautiful.  Thank you so much Debbie - your hard work is much appreciated.  ♥
  




My little Ladybug woke up from her nap and just had to get into the last 2 pictures.  I don't know why she does this, but it's ok - I think she's cute.

Speaking of Ladybug, she is doing much better now.  It's been a month since Tex has been gone and my little girl missed her brother terribly.  All she did was lay around the house and look sad.  She didn't even want to go out.  I felt so bad for her.  Well, now I know she's feeling better because a couple days ago I took out the vacuum and when I started it, she came running to attack.  She did that about 5 times.  And she's also going out more often.  I'm happy that she's getting back to her old self.  

Thanks for dropping by ladies - see ya next time.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty blankies! Glad the doggie is starting to feel much better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I love these blankets ....
    A big hug from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blankets, Debi! Such pretty colors. I'm so glad Ladybug is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you were writing on your blog again! I've been following you on IG (julesmoreofhim) but love that you're sharing on your blog, too!! I'll be sure to check back more often! Love these blankets. So pretty! I also like all the things you've been making. You're so talented and I love seeing what you're working on.

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. I'm back here on my blog, but I'm not posting as much as I used to. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work! As soon as I finish my project I'll have to make a few to donate too! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Glad Ladybug is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi, the blankets are very beautiful, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a great donation! I love that so many people have jumped on board with you! Glad Ladybug is feeling better! animals are so smart! maybe she needs a puppybrother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish. I have a grandpuppy and when he comes over Ladybug is not amused. She wants nothing to do with him. :)

      Delete
  10. The blankets are very lovely!
    Good to read your dog is oing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola, que mantas tan bonitas te envían y además es para una buena causa.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely donations! And glad to hear Ladybug is doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)