Thursday, July 9, 2015

~ another video ~



These projects were shown in the video, but I'm adding them here in case you can't watch it.

Yarn I bought from Pam (Yarnie Nana) on Etsy - 


Yarn I bought from Walmart.


Laura's plastic canvas and yarn bought from Walmart.


A mandala that I crocheted in honor of Wink of 'A Creative Being'.


A 3-strand yarn basket with a leather tag that my husband Vince cut out for me.  I stamped the word 'yarn' on it.


The memory box that Laura made for my granddaughter.



Cigarette cases and lighter covers that Laura made.


Scissor protectors that Laura also made.


Headbands that I crocheted on.  The headbands were bought from the Dollar Tree - they come in a pack of 3.




Nephew Spencer found this bottle and gave it to me.  I added flowers (from the Dollar Tree) and crocheted a band to go around it.


Great-nephew Wyatt also gave me a 'nice' bottle to add flowers to.  :)



Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. Love the scissor sleeves. And that Bud Light bottle is the best. Ha! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yarns are looking beautiful. Plastic canvas projects are really cute. Flowers in the bottle are really really gorgeous so as the band for the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, you have been very busy making so many beautiful things :) I liked all of them, they are lovely. My favourite is the bright yarn basket with the tag :)
    Lovely yarns too....I guess you have used those by now and ready for next shopping trip;)
    You are having a great crafty time with your sister!! She made wonderful things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things Debi especially all of that yummy new yarn, Laura's scissor protectors are a great idea, Have a great weekend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)