Thursday, August 27, 2015

~ checking in ~

Hi everyone!  Just checking in for a few minutes.
I haven't been able to be on the computer (except for a minute here and there) because my Mom has been in the hospital and we've been there with her.
She went in last Tuesday (the 18th) for a couple of problems, which by the way wouldn't have got so bad if Doctor's Hospital wouldn't have dropped the ball like they did.  Take my advice - don't go there!  Well anyway - she's at P.G. Hospital now and the 2 problems she had were taken care of, but the Doctor found another problem that she will have to have surgery to fix.
We are waiting for a bed to open up at the next hospital so she can be transferred.  Today is the 4th day that we have been waiting.

Since I was hanging out at P.G. Hospital, I figured I could make a 'guardian grandmas' delivery - so that's what we did.  Laura was with me so she helped me carry the bags.  Once again - no pictures on the inside, but I took these before we went in.






Have a great day - I'll see ya next time.  :)


    
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. I think the Guardian Grandmas are doing a wonderful job. Hope your mother gets well soon and that a bed can be found for her without too much more of a wait. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom gets better soon. Sending hugs and prayers and well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your Mom Debi.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know the frustrations of having a sick mom. Mine broke her hip, had a new one put in and then proceeded to fall and dislocated it resulting in another trip to hospital, being transferred to a bigger hospital for getting it fixed. I hope your mom recovers soon. They always find something else wrong with someone when you go in for something totally different. You sure had a nice looking bunch of blankies and stuff from the grandmas. I have some stuff to send but finding time to get it in the mail to you has been difficult. I still have to send all those scarfs to the mission too. I am so behind.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi, Hope your mom gets better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been on blogger for ages-I'm sorry to hear your mum isn't well, hopefully the hospital is taking really good care of her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((((HUGS)))))) and prayers for your precious mom. I'm so sorry she's not well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes, and prayers for your mom,and family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Hope Mom gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your Mum Debi I hope she gets well soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)