Sunday, August 30, 2015

~ a guardian grandmas donation ~

I received a guardian grandmas donation from Marie T. a few days ago.  She sent 3 beautiful baby cocoon and hat sets:




and 2 of the most softest, squishiest baby blankets.
I do believe Marie loom knitted the blankets with Bernat Baby Blanket yarn, which is a bulky, soft chenille.




They are beautiful Marie - thank you so much!   I really do appreciate all of your hard work, and I'm sure the new Moms and babies will too.   ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. It is a wonderful thing you are doing not only making things but also transporting them for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful items from Marie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty donations. I agree, the new moms will appreciate such lovely gifts.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)