Tuesday, August 11, 2015

~ just stuff ~

Hello ladies.  I hope everyone is doing well.
I have a few things that I would like to show you.  If you follow me on Instagram (debi_y) then you've already seen this stuff, so I'm sorry for the repeat.

I had to do some grocery shopping (which I hate to do), so I decided to check in the Tuesday Morning store first to see what they have.
I found a bag of mixed buttons, a bag of snaps, a nice pair of scissors, and a bag of 2 adjustable rings.  Don't know what I'm going to do with the rings yet -  I'll let you know.


Here's what was in the bag of buttons.  My favorites are the pink flowers and the cupcake buttons.


I have started working on a new square.  I'm thinking of continuing with the square and making a baby blanket, but I'm not completely sure about that, so I'll keep you updated.


These are the plastic canvas jar wraps that I mentioned in my last video with Laura.
I'm not quite sure I like them yet.
Time will tell.


Speaking of our last video - here it is:


Have a great day - see ya next time.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. I never considered looking for crafty things at Tuesday Morning - I'll have to rethink that! Great finds. I love the start of your blanket!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. our Tuesday Morning is in such a bad location...but when I go I always find something....one of my favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons and other things were a great find. I keep wanting to go somewhere to find neat things and discovered that all I have to do is come here to my sewing/craft room and I will find something I haven't seen in months.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those buttons, Debi, and your square looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the buttons! And I can't wait to see what you're making out of that new square - the pattern looks lovely and the color is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely buttons, Debi!! I liked those windmill ones , I have never seen those types. Looking forward to see your square blanket:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)