Thursday, September 17, 2015

~ miscellaneous stuff ~

Tuesday was Grandparents Day at James' school.
I had a nice time watching James and the 4th grade class singing a song for all the Grandpa's and Grandma's.
We then went to his new class to see the kids in action.


James was thinking about something.  Probably what he could get himself into without getting into trouble.  :)


This little bad girl is on my poop list.
She killed a baby bunny that was in our yard.
I'm glad I wasn't home when she did it.
Bad girl Ladybug!


This beautiful quilt was created and gifted to me by the talented Niki.
Thank you so much!  I absolutely love it.
♥♥♥


Just a small haul from the Tuesday Morning store:
glitter markers and 3 ball chain necklaces.


Thanks for dropping by -
have a great day.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know you enjoyed your time in the school:) We have that in Anshita's school as well but only for the junior classes. My mother attended once when she was here at that time. Lovely quilt!!
    What are you planning to craft with your new purchases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. I feel so old when I go to the kids school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt! :) Ladybug looks innocent to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw! James is all boy isn't he! LOL!! Love little boys! And Lady bug!! How can you get mad at that face? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP baby bunny. Love the quilt! And grandparents day sounds like fun!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a fun day Debi and the quilt is lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)