Saturday, January 2, 2016

~ Happy New Year my friends ~

I've crocheted a couple hats for this little cutie.  She seems to like the grey one - I'll have to see if she likes the aqua one on Monday when she gets here.
I'm taking care of her while her Momma works.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I received a 'guardian grandmas' donation from Carolyn Michalek.
She was busy crocheting all these adorable baby hats.
Thank you so much Carolyn.  ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This little square is the beginning of my 2016 crochet mood blanket.
It measures 3 1/2" so I should be able to crochet 365 of them before the blanket gets too big.
(I crocheted stripes for my 2014 crochet mood blanket and I had to stop around the 6th month.)
We'll see how it goes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I post a lot on Instagram, so if anyone is interested you can follow me there.  My name is debi_y

Thanks for dropping by - I wish you all good health and happiness for the new year.  :)


Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Teehee!! What a nice little grape (I love to call little kiddies grapes, don't know why, they're just so giddy!!) you have there, all laughs at granny! (It's all blackmail, you know that right??). Happy 2016 Debi! You're still one of my fav bloggers out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, happy baby, with a lovely hat, made by a lovely lady ;-)
    Happy new year, with lots of hapiness and health.
    Your blanket will be very pretty, as useual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love that smile. At first glance it looked like she was giving a thumbs up :) Wish you a very Happy New year. I hope you have a fantastic year ahead filled with good health, prosperity and tons of crafting.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Debi!! She is so adorable :) You have been very busy. Lovely hat and good luck with your mood blanket:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear from you. I don't go on Instagram as much as I do Facebook. Precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie! I love her hats you've made her! I like the square you're doing for your mood blanket. What a wonderful idea! Have a blessed and happy new year!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blanket is going to be so cute -- but not as cute as that darling little baby!!! Oh my goodness, I just wanna crawl into my monitor and give her smoochees. She's adorable, Debi. Happy New Year and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little boy is so cute !!! and hats too !!! Happy 2016, Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękna jest ta czapeczka Bardzo podoba mi się wzór.Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)