* I've been crocheting for around 30 years.
* I have a 'floater' in my left eye (doctor says it's ok) - it's a sideways Y - very appropriate I would say since my last name starts with a Y.
* I occasionally talk to myself - especially if something on TV irritates me.
* NCIS is still my most favorite show (I love Tony) - I have all 8 seasons on dvd
* I'm 5' 3" and 128 lbs.
* I love chocolate candy - the kind that comes in boxes
* My 1st favorite color is pink === my 2nd favorite color is light blue
* My grandson's call me Ya-Ya.
* My daughter's birth month and year is 9-82 ==== my son's birth month and year is 2-89. The same numbers as my daughter's, only backwards. (no, I didn't plan that)
* I am 51 years old - but in my mind I feel younger. Well, except for my various aches, pains and crazy body problems that are associated with menopause. Oh, and also when I'm with my grandsons. (Can't be young and have grandsons.)
* In the safety of my PT Cruiser, I fuss at stupid drivers. For example:
- that's some mighty fine driving there jackass!
- Jeez Grandma (or Grandpa) the speed limit is 45 not 30!
- where's your frickin turn signal idiot?!
- hey jackass - who taught you how to drive?!
~~~I should be ashamed of myself. :)
* I love spending time at our trailer at the campground but I absolutely hate having to use the bath-house across the little dirt road - especially at night - there's spiders in the doorway. Which leads me to...
* Spiders. Spiders freak me out. They give me the willies just thinking about 'em.
* My husband and I went to High School together for 2 years but never met. I met him at my friend's boyfriend's house the summer I graduated (in 1979).
* In my opinion, pro football pants are one of the best inventions ever. :)
* I do not know how to swim - and I will never learn to - I'm afraid of deep water.
* I'm unemployed right now - but I'm looking.
* I do not like jobs that involve dealing with customers - some people just get on my nerves with the stuff they come up with.
* If I don't have sunlight I get very irritable.
* I have 2 mutt dogs - Tex & Ladybug - and I want a chihauhau.
* Sometimes I take things to heart - other times I could care less.
* Both of my pinky fingers are crooked at the end knuckle.
* I tried to quit smoking but I failed. I will try again someday.
* I have 1 husband: my Vince
and 5 boyfriends: Tom Selleck, Don Johnson, David James Elliott (Harm from JAG), Michael Weatherly (Tony from NCIS) and Alan Jackson. :)
* I have medium pink pinstripes on my PT Cruiser.
* besides my dogs Tex and Ladybug, I also have 2 gerbils - their names are Mugsy and Rocky.
* when I started menopause a few years ago, I would tease my son by telling him that I was going to grow a handlebar mustache (he hated that) :)
* my husbands family lives in Ontario, Canada, so we spend alot of our vacations there.
* after 30+ years, my husband still makes me laugh.
* during my short stint in the Army, I was assigned to 'Burial detail' for a couple of weeks. I was part of the 21 gun salute (which is 7 soldiers firing 3 times). And yes, I cried (quietly) every time.
* I cannot drive on major highways - I get very, very nervous - and a very, very nervous driver is not a good driver.
* I hate window shopping. If I'm going to the stores - I'm going to buy something.
* I love to organize stuff
* I collect coffee mugs - every once in a while, I go
through them and give some to family members so I can keep
* I have 3 sisters (Teri,
Laura and Julie) and 1 brother (Darrell)
* when I was around 12 yrs. old, a neighbors rooster
attacked the back of my legs - good thing I had my snazzy, shiney black patent
leather boots on or he would of tore me up (yes, I had shiney black patent
leather boots - I thought I was the cat's pajamas) :)
* my knees crackle like hard plastic wrap - or as
my Vince calls it 'cracka-lackin' (I really should get them taken care of)
* I don't like grocery shopping
* my favorite store is the 'Dollar
* I hate standing in line at the
store and the person behind me gets right up on my ass - I like my personal
space, so back off
* I am a jeans and
* I've never broken any
bones (knock on wood)
* my favorite
music is Motown
* I enjoy lighting
candles in the evening