http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqv0TUaoZjM (this is part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NreCvg-XzhY&feature=related (this is part 2)
- 27 holes x 27 holes square of 7-count clear plastic canvas
- 4-ply worsted weight acrylic yarn
- large eye yarn needle
- 5/8" button (if desired)
1. Using the large scotch stitch for the brown square and the slanted gobelin stitch for the corner to corner stripes, follow the graph and stitch the coaster.
2. Whipstitch the edges with brown.
3. Sew on button at bottom left corner if desired.
***Debi Y's version***