Monday, January 3, 2011

~ a sweet-heart ~

Materials:

- plastic heart shaped kid bracelets (I bought mine from the Dollar General in the party section)
- 4-ply ww acrylic yarn
- I hook

Size:  approximately 4 1/2" across

Directions:

Rnd 1:  Join yarn with a sc around the heart bracelet.  Continue to sc around bracelet until covered.  Make sure you end up with an even number of sc's.  Join with a sl st to 1st sc.

Rnd 2:  Ch 1, turn.  Sc in same sc, ch 2.  *Skip next sc, sc in next sc, ch 2.  Repeat from * around.  Join as before.

Rnd 3:  Ch 1, sc in same sc.  (hdc, dc, hdc) in next ch 2 loop.  *Sc in next sc, (hdc, dc, hdc) in next ch 2 loop.  Repeat from * around.  Join as before.  Ch 12, join as before again.  End off.

***Debi Y's version***
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Oh I gotta do this !!! Thank you so much for sharing! I needed an idea for an upcoming valentines swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, this is so cute...thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Debi. That would make a nice key chain. Hope you have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I was wondering what I could do with them, until I saw the post about Valentine's. That would be a great little "gift" to send home to my parents and sisters for Valentine's Day! Will have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Debi,

    i thank you so much for sharing the Pattern!
    That is so cute...very beautiful and great Idea...

    Send you many Greetings and wish you all the best,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clara is right, you do have a great blog.

    LOVE your background . . so fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliments ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!!

    ♥Anita
    "One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things."
    ~John Burroughs
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! I will have to see if I can find some of the heart shaped bracelets so I can make some. Very cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)