** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at email@example.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **
Sunday, March 11, 2012
~ cupcake plastic canvas coaster ~
Well - it's supposed to be a cupcake - kind of looks funny though. Oh well, no matter - I'll use it anyway. :)
- 4-ply worsted weight acrylic
- soft white
- embroidery thread
- 27 hole x 27 hole piece of 7-count plastic canvas
- large eye yarn needle
- 1/2" red button
1. Using the continental stitch, work piece according to the graph.
2. Whipstitch the edge with soft white.
3. Embroider accents any way you like, or you can follow the top picture.
4. Sew red button to top of cupcake.