Sunday, March 11, 2012
~ cupcake plastic canvas coaster ~
Well - it's supposed to be a cupcake - kind of looks funny though. Oh well, no matter - I'll use it anyway. :)
- 4-ply worsted weight acrylic
- soft white
- embroidery thread
- 27 hole x 27 hole piece of 7-count plastic canvas
- large eye yarn needle
- 1/2" red button
1. Using the continental stitch, work piece according to the graph.
2. Whipstitch the edge with soft white.
3. Embroider accents any way you like, or you can follow the top picture.
4. Sew red button to top of cupcake.
Posted by Debi Y.
Labels: plastic canvas