Sunday, February 14, 2010

Psuedo flower


~~I know there's hundreds of these patterns, but I just couldn't resist adding my own.

Materials:

- size 10 thread
- size 1 steel hook

=or=

- baby yarn
- size G hook

Note: Ch 2 at the beginning of 1st 3 rnds does not count as a stitch.

Directions:

Rnd 1: Ch 3, 12 dc in 3rd ch from hook. Join with a sl st to 1st dc. (12 dc)

Rnd 2: Ch 2, 4 dc in each dc around. Join as before.

Rnd 3: Ch 2, 3 dc in each dc around. Join as before.

Rnd 4: Ch 1, sc in same st. *Ch 2, sc in next dc. Repeat from * around. Ch 2, join with a sl st to 1st sc. End off.

**Debi Y's version**
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. I love this ... and your site. Very nice work. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award. So come by my blog to pick up the button. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was so cute I added it to the Ravelry database. Hope that is ok with you.

    http://ravel.me/alajnabiya/fm9h5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)