- 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Herrschners Worsted 8)
- 8 oz. off-white for blanket
- various colors for wiggles
- I hook
Size: 21" x 24"
- I crochet tight so you may need to adjust the size of your hook
- you can make this blanket any size you would like - just make sure to chain an odd number of chains
Row 1: With off-white ch 95, dc in 4th chain from hook. Dc in each ch across. Turn. (93 dc)
Rows 2 - 3: Ch 3, dc in each dc across, dc in top of beginning ch 3. Turn.
Row 4: Ch 4, skip next dc, dc in next dc. *ch 1, skip next dc, dc in next dc. Repeat from * across. Turn.
Row 5: Ch 3, dc in each dc and ch 1 space across. Dc in 3rd ch of beginning ch 4. Turn.
Rows 6 - 7: Ch 3, dc in each dc across, dc in top of beginning ch 3. Turn.
Rows 8 - 39: Repeat Rows 4 - 7. At end of Row 39, end off.
- for wiggles (on dc, ch 1 rows):
Join color with a sl st around 1st st, 3 dc around same st. *Turn, 4 dc around next st. Repeat from * across. End off.
- for edging:
Join off-white with a sc in any corner, (ch 2, sc) in same corner. Sc evenly around with (sc, ch 2, sc) in each corner stitch, and a ch 3 to skip a wiggles row.
***Debi Y's pattern***